All of our staff participate in various forms of Site Safe training.
All staff uphold our values in the way we work and the way we demonstrate our commitment to each other and to the success of the organisation.
- Safety – Safety and Health are at the forefront of what we do and who we are.
- Attitude – We are respectful and honest. We believe with passion and work with integrity
- Fairness – Our willingness to listen and learn enables continuous improvement towards excellence. We have inquiring minds and are open to change for the best outcomes.
- Engagement – Our sense of team and trusting relationships enables robust debate and best practice development.
About Site Safe NZ
Site Safe is an independent, not-for-profit industry wide organisation whose aim is to promote improvements in the health and safety practices of the construction industry.
- provides education and resources on best practice systems and behaviours that are known to improve on-site health & safety.
- helps develop future Health & Safety leaders,
- gives advice to businesses on solutions that make a real difference.